I intended to write this post on Thursday since it was the last day of October and all, but then I didn’t. I’d love to tell you that I was out having crazy Halloween fun, but I wasn’t. I was very busy with trick-or-treaters (we had a ton! We were out of candy by 7:30…and I was stingy) and then with grading, because I’m awesome.
Anyway, October was good to me, and I’m a little sad to see it go. Here are some highlights (in no particular order):
- Fantastic weather. Yes, we had some cold and a little snow, but not much. Most days were like this:
This weather has been ideal for the last few days of consistent outdoor running. Once the time changes tomorrow, I’ll be logging a lot of treadmill time. Dark and I are not friends.
- My PR Marathon. You can read about Rock ‘n Roll Denver here.
- Funny Halloween decorations all over town.
- A weekend getaway to the mountains. I posted about it on Wednesday; it was much-needed and wonderful.
- Some quality time with the husband.
October was busy at work, and the weekends were full, too, but we had a few evenings of just chillin’ on the couch together, and they were wonderful.
- Working on my artistic skills by making my boss a Bosses’ Day card.
I’m a very talented artist. If you want to custom-order some cards, you let me know.
October, I will miss you. November, let’s make you rock!
What were the best parts of your October?
Related to none of that: I follow blogs with Feedly, and I’m not loving some of its new updates. Is bloglovin’ better?