I always get a huge kick out of reading posts about the random search terms that bring readers to blogs, so I decided to play that game, too. Here are some searches that have brought people here to Rural Running Redhead:
- “Hot girl who works at body firm in fort morgan.” I would really like to know which teenage boy at my gym searched this, and which of the cute girls who work there he was searching for. Then I’d know if he ever got up the nerve to talk to her instead of Googling her.
- “What does ‘i’ll roll you some’ mean with weed.” Well, I’m no weed expert, but I’m guessing it means the speaker will roll you some weed. I do not condone that, FYI, even if it is legal in Colorado (but probably not for you, because you’re probably 12).
- “Random things to say on Christmas.” If you think through them enough to Google them, they’re probably not random.
- “Redhead shrine.” Are you building one? Yes, feel free to worship me.
- “If I run entirely downhill, is it a workout?” Ask your quads the next day. They will say “YES!”
- “Paleo diet didn’t work for me.” Me either.
- “When will you approach me.” Never. Creep.
- “Red head with fit body’s.” Next time, search for “How to use apostrophes.” Then maybe a redhead with a fit body won’t think you’re a moron.
- “Can redheads run longer?” FYI, we are not a special species.
- “Keep calm n keep your ego in our pocket.” Two things: “And,” not “n.” Those two extra letters take .000005 seconds to type. Also, why are we sharing a pocket?
What weird search terms have brought people to your blog?
How did you find me? If you’re the one building the shrine, I’d really rather not know.