The next prompt of Kristin’s Ten Day You Challenge makes me happy. I love to travel, though I haven’t done enough of it in my lifetime. These are six (of the many) places I would love to go — the sooner the better!
1. Ireland. Because… Ireland.
Need I say more? (image source)
2. England. I’m an English teacher. Of course I want to go to England and see where Shakespeare and Dickens and some of the other greatest writers lived.
3. Italy. Food, history, boats, wine, sights. I like all these things.
4. Costa Rica. Beaches and lots of adventures? Sign me up.
5. Pretty much anywhere in the Caribbean. I don’t care where. You recommend an island for me, okay?
St. John looks nice. (image source)
6. Maine. Because I needed on U.S. place on the list and there are many places in the States I still need to see. I’ve never been to the northeast corner of the country, and it looks like there are lots of fun things to see and do in Maine.
It’s hard to stop at six! I want to go to ALL THE PLACES.
What’s near the top of your “Places I Must Go” list?
Have you been to any of these six places? Tell me about them!