It’s been a couple of weeks since I continued Kristen’s Ten Day You Challenge, so it’s time to get back on that bandwagon!
Today’s prompt is Five Foods. At first, I thought I’d write about the five best foods I’ve ever eaten… and then I couldn’t think of five. That’s lame, because I’ve eaten a lot of tasty business, but I’m
lazy tired, so we’re going with five foods I eat almost every day. This is probably the most exciting post I’ve ever written.
1. Baby spinach. I eat spinach at least once a day. I put it in smoothies, eat salads, mix it in pasta, whatever. It tastes good, goes with anything, and is super nutritious. I’m practically Popeye.
2. Cereal. I think I have an addiction. At least I usually stick to healthier varieties instead of sugar cereal (although sugar cereal is delicious). In honor of my cereal-fueled running, let’s flash back to Chase the Moon and Team Cereal Killers.
3. Peanut butter. My other addiction. I should seek treatment. Putting peanut butter IN my cereal is even better.
4. Bananas. Prerun. Postrun. In my cereal. In my smoothies. With peanut butter. Clearly, there’s never a bad time for bananas.
5. Almonds. Healthy, satisfying, delicious, portable: my four favorite qualities in a food. Almonds fit that bill!
What your your five must-have foods?