I started to type “By …” here because our school newspaper also uses WordPress, and I spent over an hour posting articles (with kids’ bylines) in this little space today. Oops.
I’m sure you’re glad I told you that. Anyway… a while back, Kristin from Sweat Courage nominated me for this fun questionnaire that has been circulating the Internet machine lately. Since I don’t have to go to work tomorrow, I finally have time to do it!
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- J and I have a lot of intentionally ridiculous pet names for each other… none of which will be shared here. Sorry.
- Stinker. (Nickname from my big brother, of course.)
- Miss. (because Mrs. Sonnenberg is a mouthful)
- Cassonara (my college roommate made that up and still calls me that)
Four jobs I have had:
- Water girl at a nursery/garden center
- I worked at the college visitor center. Once my roommate (the same one that calls me Cassonara) asked me what my job title was, and I said, “Um… girl?”
- Kohl’s customer service department. This was my last non-career job, and I was not sad when it ended. Customer service is rough.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- A Few Good Men
- While You Were Sleeping
Four books I’d recommend:
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Four places I have lived:
I’ve never lived outside Colorado because I’m a lame-o, so here are four Colorado places I’ve lived:
- Fort Collins
- Fort Morgan
Four places I have been:
(National Park theme)
Four places I’d rather be right now:
Well, my couch is pretty nice, but…
Four things I don’t eat:
- Most deep-fried food
Four of my favorite foods:
- Nuts of all kinds
Four TV shows that I watch:
a.k.a. my treadmill shows
- The Biggest Loser
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- New Girl
- About a Boy
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
I’m assuming “this year” means the rest of 2014…
- Time with my in-laws on Thanksgiving
- Seeing my family at Christmas, especially my grandparents, since I haven’t seen them since summer
- Christmas break = two full weeks!
- Decorating our house for Christmas (it’s always fun!)
Four things I’m always saying:
One of my students made a list of my common sayings for her propaganda project. I didn’t realize I said some of these so often.
- “Um…. no.”
- “If you would not do that, that would be perfect.”
- “Can’t you wait ten minutes?” (I wouldn’t say it so much if kids wouldn’t always ask to use the bathroom in the last ten minutes of class.)
- “It’s not my birthday.” (For a while, 0ne of my classes thought it was funny to say “Happy Birthday” every day when I walked into class.)
Four People I Tag:
A lot of people have already been tagged, and I’m not sure who has and hasn’t, because I had to do a bunch of “mark all as read” hitting recently. So if you haven’t been tagged, I tag you!
Even if you have been tagged, answer some of these in the comments!
10 thoughts on “I Mustache You Some Questions”
I’ve been to 2 of your 4 places!
Funny about the Happy Birthday thing- high schoolers can be so amusing. 😀
I had a class that loved to play jokes on me my first year, and they delivered a roadkill to my driveway. It was a love note, I am sure. > You are liked 😀
Oh goodness. I hope I never find roadkill in my driveway!
When the mountains call you must answer! I live 35 minutes from Tahoe so I get called all the time.
One thing I am looking forward to this year is your Christmas party that you are going to have. Oh, you didn’t know you were going to have one? Well, we can just have one with the two of us. If J is nice, he can come too! We do have two weeks ya know!
Love learning new things about you!
I was JUST thinking that we needed to have another decorating festivus! We’re not going to get our usual Christmas party, though… but we’re talking New Year’s…
I don’t think I’ve ever even had a twinkie. Gross. Also, I feel you on the hitting “mark all as read” lately. Sometimes its less stressful to just clear the blog feed.
Exactly. Because a hobby should not be stressing me out!
I’m surprised that cereal was not on your favorite food list. 😉 I can’t wait until the next season of the Bachelor. I had a super crush on Chris and think he will be a fun Bachelor. Plus, girl drama is always fun to watch on the show.
Oh my gosh, how did I forget to put cereal on there?! I didn’t realize they’d picked Chris for the next Bachelor; now I’m even more excited!